SOLD OUT - Crash Course on Pottery - 5 lessons
As an introductory course into the approaches and processes of hand building and wheel throwing construction involve in studio ceramic practices. This course is designed to give participants a basic understanding of clay as a material for artistic expression.
Imparting techniques and knowledge within the area of Pinching, Coiling, Slab Work, Wheel Throwing and Glazing. Participants will be exposed to the entire process of ceramic making - from construction to glazing and firing of clay into ceramic art.
Course of 5 lessons
Duration: 2 hours
Age Group: Suitable for 12 years and above
Fee includes all material, usage of communal tools, house glazes and firing of works.
- Every Friday 7pm - 9pm (starting from 8 January 2021)
- Every lesson is on a specific topic. Any learner who missed a lesson may join the next lesson of that specific topic during the next course cycle. Subject to availability.
Terms and Conditions
- Validity of course - 8 weeks (Non - extendable)
- Free firing up to 4 pieces of works only.
- Additional charges of $10 per piece of work apply if more works are requested to be fired by participants.
- No lesson on PH. (Lesson will be pushed forward to the following week.)
- All ready works to be collected within 2 weeks from collection notification. Any uncollected work will be disposed of after without further reminder.
- Booking of class is only available upon successful online enrolment.
- Non - refundable, non - extendable, non - transferable, non - exchangeable and non - negotiable.