Crash Course on Pottery - 5 lessons
As an introductory course into the approaches and processes of hand building and wheel throwing construction involve in studio ceramic practices. This course is designed to give participants a basic understanding of clay as a material for artistic expression.
Imparting techniques and knowledge within the area of Pinching, Coiling, Slab Work, Wheel Throwing and Glazing. Participants will be exposed to the entire process of ceramic making - from construction to glazing and firing of clay into ceramic art.
Course of 5 lessons
Duration: 2 hours
Fee includes all material, usage of communal tools, house glazes and firing of works.
- Every Saturday 2pm - 4pm (starting from 6 April 2019)
Terms and Conditions
- Validity of course - 5 weeks
- An additional 1 week extension of validity of course is only available upon request. Please approach staffs for extension on 1st lesson. Subject to availability and case by case basis.
- Free firing up to 5 pieces of works only.
- No lesson on PH. (Lesson will be pushed forward to the following week.)
- All ready works to be collected within 1 month from collection notification. Any uncollected work will be disposed of after without further reminder.
- Booking of class is only available upon successful online enrolment.
- Non - refundable, non - extendable, non - transferable and non - exchangeable.