SOLD OUT - Wheel Throwing Workshop
Spend some time away from the daily hustle and enjoys the therapeutic spin on the Potter's Wheel to calm your mind.
In this 2.5-hours workshop, participants will get to create 2 pieces of ceramic pieces on the Potter's Wheel.
Introduction to ceramic-making process, materials and demonstration.
Participants will be guided to throw your works on the Potter's Wheel throughout the whole process.
- 1 session
- 2.5 hours
- Inclusive of materials, tools and glazing & firing of 2 pieces of works each participants.
Things To Take Note:
- Studio is responsible to glaze all participants' works.
- Due to the slow process of ceramic-making and slow drying nature of clay, collection of completed works will be ready after 5 weeks from date of workshop.
- Additional charges of SGD10.00 per piece of work apply if participant wishes to keep more than 2 pieces of works.
- Date requests are welcome. A minimum number of 4 participants are required.
- For corporate team building, please kindly email us for corporate rate and a minimum number of 15 participants is required.
Terms and Conditions:
- Non - refundable and non - negotiable.
- Kindly arrange for a friend to replace you if you are unable to attend the workshop.
- Strictly by appointment and comes only at appointed time with no extra guests.
- We have restriction on the number of users present at any one time in the studio to ensure the necessary 1 metre distance between each user.
- MANDATORY contact tracing via SafeEntry
- Masks to be worn properly at all times.
The 8TH Floor Creative Space reserves the rights to cancel any online enrollment without refund which we deemed inappropriate and / or false declarations when using this website for course enrollment or other purposes.
The company may change, add, suspend, cancel, remove or otherwise modify the services offered on this website at any time without prior notice.